Patient Experience Survey
2023 Patient Experience Survey
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. The prize draw is open to patients of Bromley Healthcare who have been invited to and complete the patient experience survey. Anyone professionally connected with the prize draw is not eligible to enter.
2. Entry to the prize draw is free and is automatic upon completion of the patient experience survey by the specified closing date of 12pm on Friday 15 December.
3. The prizes for the draw are as follows:
– One (1) year-long membership at a Mytime Active gym
– One (1) gift voucher for £100 for John Lewis
– One (1) gift voucher for £20 for Marks & Spencer
– Two (2) Oral-B electric toothbrushes (one per survey entry)
4. The winner will be chosen by a random draw performed by a computer process on 18 December. Answers given on the survey do not affect the outcome of the draw.
5. Winners will be notified via the contact details provided in the survey within 7 days of the draw to ask for an address to send the prize to. If a winner does not respond within 28 days of being notified, the prize may be forfeited and another winner selected.
6. Prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and no cash alternative is offered. We reserve the right to replace prizes with an alternative prize of equal or higher value. We make no representation or warranty in relation to prizes provided and limit any liability, to the fullest extent permitted by law, in relation to any prize, its fitness for purpose or otherwise.
7. Bromley Healthcare reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
8. Bromley Healthcare shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered or arising from:
– Any delays or failures in the delivery methods used by Bromley Healthcare or third-party.
– Any event beyond the reasonable control of Bromley Healthcare.
10. The promoter’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. Bromley Healthcare reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
12. The prize draw and these terms and conditions are governed by English law, and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Participation in the survey confirms acceptance of these terms and conditions.