We are delighted to announce that Bromley Healthcare received the Innovation and Growth Award at the annual Bromley Business awards ceremony held at The Warren on Thursday 15 October 2015.
The Bromley Business awards are part of the prestigious London Business Awards celebrating business success and bringing together best practice within the communities.The award categories recognise outstanding, local small to medium sized businesses.
The Innovation and Growth award reflected the journey we have all been on as an organisation since our inception in 2011. As a local employer, and an organisation that serves the local population, the judges recognised the work that we have all done in:
- Securing the highest friends and family scores in London 98%
- Improving clinical effectiveness
- Improving productivity
- Implementing integrated care models
- Successfully winning new contracts (7% annual growth)
- Improving recruitment process through the use of a new software system
- Improving our clinical information systems by introducing another new software system that works more closely with the system used by our GP colleagues
In the picture are Adeola Gbadegesin, Andrew Hardman, Sara Maines and Samantha Tomlinson collecting the award on behalf of everyone who works at Bromley Healthcare.
Jonathan Lewis, our Chief Executive said, ‘This award is a reflection of all the hard work are staff do every day. Congratulations to everyone.’