Important information from the NHS to help you stay well this winter.
Do you have a long-term condition or are you 65 or over?
The Stay well this winter leaflet tells you how to:
- Get ready for winter and stay well
- Reminding you to get your flu jab
- The importance of keeing warm
- What to do if you’re feeling unwell
- Advice on medicine
- Looking out for other people
Live in Bromley with a young family?
This Stay well this winter flyer – young family tells you what to do if you or your children start to feel unwell:
- Don’t wait – get advice from your pharmacist
- Find out if you’re eligible for a flu jab
- Check what services your local pharmacy offers
- Discuss with the pharmacist the medications you’re taking
- Check out the opening times of your local pharmacy