In last year’s Dry January 6.5 million people took on the challenge. Try out the UK’s alcohol-free month this January!
Why do Dry January?
Dry January has many benefits – going alcohol-free for one month can make huge changes…
- What you’ll notice
- Brighter skin
- More money saved
- More energetic and fuller days
- Calmer mind
- Better nights sleep
- On the inside
- Lowers blood pressure
- Reduces diabetes risk
- Lowers cholesterol
- Reduces levels of cancer-related proteins in the blood
- Long-term change
- Helps you drink healthier all year round
- After Dry January 70% of people drink more healthily
- Boosted levels of wellbeing
- Helps you manage drinking well
- Reducing your risk of more than over 60 health conditions (liver disease, high blood pressure, depression, cancer…)
Try out the Dry app, to help track and set your own goals for drinking all year-round.
For support visit the Alcohol Change website.