Our Equality Objectives for 2022/23 are:
1. To empower all staff to challenge discrimination
2. To ensure policy doesn’t exclude people with protected characteristics
3. To embed a compassionate and just approach to people management
4. Voices heard of all people across the organisation and those that they care for
5. To have a workforce which is representative of the communities we service
6. To have accessible services for all members of all communities that we serve
We are currently developing our new 5-year strategy. Our Equality and Human Rights framework will be reviewed in line with what we’ve heard from our colleagues, partners and the people we serve during our engagement to develop the strategy.